Presents new theories and research on environmental attitudes and behaviors.
Taal / Language : English
Part I: Psychology of Promoting Environmentalism: Promoting Environmentalism:.
1. Promoting Environmentalism: Lynnette C. Zelezny, California State University, Fresno; P. Wesley Schultz, California State University, San Marcos.
2. Psychology of Promoting Environmentalism: Psychological Contributions to Achieving an Ecologically Sustainable Future for Humanity: Stuart Oskamp, Claremont Graduate University.
Part II: New Environmental Theories:.
1. Empathizing With Nature: The Effects ofPerspective Taking on Concern for Environmental Issues: P. Wesley Schultz, California State University, San Marcos.
2.Toward a Coherent Theory of Environmentally Significant Behavior: Paul C. Stern, National Research Council.
Part III: New Trends in Measuring Environmental Attitudes:.
1.Measuring Endorsement of the New Ecological Paradigm: A Revised NEP Scale: Riley E. Dunlap, Michigan State University; Kent D. Van Liere, Primen; Angela G. Mertig, Michigan State University; Robert Emmet Jones, University of Tennessee.
Part IV: New Ways of Thinking about Environmentalism:.
1. Elaborating on Gender Differences in Environmentalism: Lynnette C. Zelezny, California State University, Fresno; Poh Pheng Chua, Pennsylvania State University; Christina Aldrich, Claremont Graduate University.
2. Models of Justice in the Environmental Debate: Susan Clayton, The College of Wooster.
3. Denial and the Process of Moral Exclusion in Environmental Conflict: Susan Opotow, University of Massachusetts Boston; Leah Weiss, Annapolis, MD.
Part V: New Ways to Promote Proenvironmental Behavior:.
1. Human Nature and Environmentally Responsible Behavior: Stephen Kaplan, University of Michigan.
2. Expanding and Evaluating Motives for Environmentally Responsible Behavior: Raymond De Young, University of Michigan.
3. The Application of Persuasion Theory to the Development Of Effective Proenvironmental Public Service Announcements: Renee J. Bator, State University of New York, Plattsburgh; Robert B. Cialdini, Arizona State University.
4. Promoting Sustainable Behavior: An Introduction to Community Based Social Marketing: Doug McKenzie Mohr, St. Thomas University.
Part VI: Environmentalism and Public Policy:.
1. Environmental Justice: Grassroots Activism and Its Impact on Public Policy Decision Making: Robert D. Bullard and Glenn S. Johnson, Clark Atlanta University.
|Paperback / softback
227 x 154 x 12 mm
Levertijd: 5 tot 11 werkdagen
|Andere titels binnen de rubriek:|