Digital Signal Processing Techniques and Applications in Radar Image Processing
Digital signal processing (DSP) is the study of signals in a digital representation and the processing methods of these signals. Using radar imaging as an example, this book describes DSP principles and demonstrates how tools like MATLAB can solve DSP problems in real life applications.
List of Symbols.
List of Illustrations.
1. Signal Theory and Analysis.
2. Discrete Time and Frequency Transformation.
3. Basics of Antenna Theory.
4. Fundamentals of Radar.
5. Radar Modulation and Target Detection Techniques.
6. Basics of Radar Imaging.
7. System Model and Data Acquisitions of SAR Image.
8. Range Doppler Processing on SAR Images.
9. Stolt Interpolation Processing on SAR Images.