Evolutionary Computing in Advanced Manufacturing
This cutting-edge book covers emerging, evolutionary and nature inspired optimization techniques in the field of advanced manufacturing.
1. Production Planning using Genetic Algorithm (S. K. Kumar and M. K. Tiwari).
2. Process Planning through Ant Colony Optimization (Puneet Bhardwaj and M K. Tiwari).
3. Introducing a Hybrid Genetic Algorithm for Integration of Set Up and Process Planning (S. H. Chung and F. T. S. Chan).
4. Design for Supply Chain with Product Development Issues Using Cellular Particle Swarm Optimization (CPSO) Technique (Vikas Kumar and F. T. S. Chan).
5. Genetic Algorithms with Chromosome Differentiation (GACD) Based Approach for Process Plan Selection Problems (Nishikant Mishra and Vikas Kumar).
6. Operation Allocation in Flexible Manufacturing System Using Immune Algorithm (Mayank K. Pandey).
7. Tool Selection in FMS an Hybrid SA-TABU Algorithm Based Approach (Nitesh Khilwani, J. A. Harding and Nishikant Mishra).
8. Integrating AGVs and Production Planning with Memetic Particle Swarm Optimization (Sri Krishna, M. K. Tiwari and J. Harding).
9. Simulation-based Aircraft Assembly Planning Using a Self-Guided Ant Colony Algorithm (Sai Srinivas Nageshwaraniyer, Nurcin Celik, Young-Jun Son and Roberto Lu).
10. Applications of Evolutionary Computing to Additive Manufacturing (Candice Majewski).
11. Multiple Fault Diagnosis Using Psycho-Clonal Algorithms (Nagesh Shukla and Prakash).
12. Platform Formation Under Stochastic Demand (D. Ben-Arieh and A. M. Choubey).
13. A Hybrid Particle Swarm and Ant Colony Optimizer for Multi-attribute Partnership Selection in Virtual Enterprises (S. H. Niu, S. K. Ong and A. Y. C. Nee).