Essential Law for Landowners and Farmers
a concise working guide written by legal experts for a non legal market
1. Introduction to land law.
2. Farm business tenancies.
3. Agricultural Holdings Act tenancies.
4. Residual protection of farm workers.
5. Business tenancies on farms and estates.
6. Public access.
8. Compulsory purchase and compensation.
9. Utilities rights and wayleaves.
10. Liability of the occupier of land.
11. Water and watercourses.
12. Sporting matters.
14. Milk quotas.
16. Rating and council tax.
Table of Cases.
Table of Statutes.
Table of Statutory Instruments.