Scope and Modification for Non-Food Applications
Renewable Bioresources: scope and modification for non food applications is the first text to consider the broad concept of renewable materials from the socio economic aspects through to the chemical production and technical aspects of treating different raw products.
List of Abbreviations.
1. Green Chemistry and Sustainability (Jeffrey Hardy).
2. Socio Economical Aspects and Policy of Renewable Resources (Liisa Tahvanainen and Christian V. Stevens).
3. Integral Valorization (Werner Praznik and Christian V. Stevens).
4. Primary Production of Raw Materials (Waldemar Rymowicz).
5. Energy from Renewable Resources (Bio Energy) (Mehrdad Arshadi).
6. Identification and Quantification of Renewable Crop Materials (Anton Huber and Werner Praznik).
7. Industrial Products from Carbohydrates, Wood and Fibres (Christian V. Stevens).
8. Occurrence, Functions and Biosynthesis of Non Carbohydrate Biopolymers (Christian O. Brämer and Alexander Steinbüchel).
9. Industrial Products from Lipids and Proteins (Roland Verhé).
10. High Value added Industries (Jan Demyttenaere and Jozef Poppe).
11. Renewable Resources: Back to the Future (Christian V. Stevens).