Ultra-wideband Radio Technology
Written by the internationally recognised authority on the subject, Ultra Wideband Radio Technology meets the need for a comprehensive text on this subject. The first chapters provide the foundations for understanding UWB technology, how governing bodies can influence the development of a technology and the standards involved.
2. The Regulatory Climate.
3. UWB in Standards.
4. Generating and Transmitting UWB Signals.
5. Radiation of UWB Signals.
6. Propagation of UWB Signals.
7. Receiving UWB Signals.
8. UWB System Limits and Capacity.
9. Applications and Future Directions.
Appendix A: Excerpts from the FCC First Report and Order.
Appendix B: Summary of Multipath Model for IEEE P802.15.3a.
Appendix C: Free space Transmission of Pulses.
Appendix D: Glossary.