Annual Plant Reviews
Molecular Aspects of Plant Disease Resistance
In recent years, our understanding of the mechanisms involved in a plant s resistance to attack by disease, has seen major advances.
Michele C. Heath.
2. Pathogen associated molecular patterns (PAMP) and PAMP triggered immunity.
Thorsten Nürnberger and Birgit Kemmerling.
3. Pseudomonas syringae type III secreted proteins and their activities and effects on plant innate immunity.
Byeong ryool Jeong, Karin van Dijk and James R. Alfano,.
4. Establishment of fungal and oomycete biotrophy.
Mark de Jong and Guido van den Ackerveken.
5. Genome biology cracks enigmas of oomycete plant pathogens.
Klaas Bouwmeester, Pieter M.J.A. van Poppel and Francine Govers.
6. Plant virus interactions: Defence and counter defence.
Matthew Lewsey, Peter Palukaitis and John Carr.
7. Marshalling the troops: Intracellular dynamics in plant pathogen defence.
Kristoffer Palma, Marcel Wiermer and Xin Li.
8. Role of plant secondary metabolites at the host pathogen interface.
Pawel Bednarek & Paul Schulze Lefert.
9. Chemical ecology of plant insect interactions.
Axel Mithöfer , Wilhelm Boland and Massimo E. Maffei.
10. Lipid signals in plant pathogen interactions.
Jyoti Shah and Ratnesh Chaturvedi.
11. Induced resistance orchestrating defence machanisms through cross talk and priming.
Sjoerd van der Ent, Juriaan Ton, Annemart Koorneef and Corné M.J. Pieterse