Explores environmental factors during fetal development that may contribute to autism
It is well documented that in the majority of the cases, an autistic child`s brain has acquired the genetic and organismal abnormalities that were initiated during the first trimester of their gestational period.
Taal / Language : English
Table of Contents (tentative)
Prologue: Brief hypotheses and introduction of each chapter
1) Introduction, genetic vs environment, epidemiology overview
2) What is autism and Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) includes history
3) Fragrances and how they are synthesized neuromodulators, twin study
4) Environmental factors other than fragrances and their role in ASD
6) Regressive Autism and bacteria
7) Male Bias: why more boys than girls
8) MicroRNA: Epigenetics. What is this and how they relate to ASD?
9) Oxytocin, Arginine-Vasopressin and Olfaction Systems, that is what missing in ASD
10) Nutritional factors in ASD
11) What is in the WATER?
14) Glossaries of Terms
Levertijd: 5 tot 11 werkdagen
|Andere titels binnen de rubriek:|