This survey of thermal systems engineering combines coverage of thermodynamics, fluid flow, and heat transfer in one volume. Developed by leading educators in the field, this book sets the standard for those interested in the thermal fluids market.
Taal / Language : English
1. What is Thermal Systems Engineering?
2. Getting Started in Thermodynamics: Introductory Concepts & Definitions.
3. Using Energy and the First Law of Thermodynamics.
4. Evaluating Properties.
5. Control Volume Analysis Using Energy.
6. The Second Law of Thermodynamics.
7. Using Entropy.
8. Vapor Power and Refrigeration Systems.
9. Gas Power Systems.
10. Psychrometric Applications (CD only).
11. Getting Started in Fluid Mechanics: Fluid Statics.
12. The Momentum and Mechanical Energy Equations.
13. Similitudes, Dimensional Analysis and Modeling.
14. Viscous Flow in Pipes and Over Immersed Bodies.
15. Gettign Started in Heat Transfer: Heat Transfer Modes and Their Rate Equations.
16. Heat Transfer by Conduction.
17. Heat Transfer by Convection.
18. Heat Transfer by Radiation.
Appendix. Tables, Figures, and Charts.
Levertijd: 5 tot 11 werkdagen
|Andere titels binnen de rubriek:|
|Technische wetenschappen algemeen