International relations emerged as a distinct academic discipline in the early twentieth century, but its philosophic foundations draw on centuries of thinking about human nature, power and authority, justice and injustice, and their implications for relations within and between political communities.
Taal / Language : English
- Introducing International Relations
- States in World History
- Theorizing International Relations
- International Relations in the Twentieth Century
- Security and Insecurity in the Contemporary World
- Global Governance and World Order
- International Political Economy
- International Relations in a Globalizing World
- Conclusion: A Post-International World?
237 x 163 x 19 mm
Levertijd: 5 tot 11 werkdagen
|Andere titels binnen de rubriek:|