Design and Manufacturing of Micro-Products
This book is the first of its kind to collectively address design-based and mechanical micro-manufacturing topics in one place. It focuses on design and materials selection, as well as the manufacturing of micro-products using mechanical-based micro-manufacturing process technologies.
1. Micro-Manufacturing Fundamentals.
2. Microfabrication Processes in Semiconductor Industry.
3. Modeling and Analysis at Micro-Scales.
4. Metrology, Inspection and Process Control in Micro-Scales.
5. Micro-Layered Manufacturing.
6. Micro-Laser Processing.
7. Polymer Micromolding/Forming Processes.
8. Mechanical Micro-Machining.
10. Micro-Electro Discharge (µEDM) Machining.
11. Metal Injection Molding at Micro-scales (µMIM).