RF Technologies for Low-Power Wireless Communications
The proposed book will contain up to date and recent developments in wireless communications from a hardware design perspective. Thirteen chapters will deal with various fundamental research aspects of low power wireless electronics written by world class experts in each field.
1. Wireless Communications System Architecture and Performance (Wayne Stark and Larry Milstein).
2. Advanced GaAs Based HBT Designs for Wireless Communications Systems (M. Frank Chang and Peter M. Asbeck).
3. InP Based Devices and Circuits (Dimitris Pavlidis, Donald Sawdai, and George I. Haddad).
4. Si/SiGe HBT Technology for Low Power Mobile Communications System Applications (Lany Larson and M. Frank Chang).
5. Flicker Noise Reduction in GaN Field Effect Transistors (Kang L. Wang and Alexander Balandin).
6. Power Amplifier Approaches for High Efficiency and Linearity (Peter M. Asbeck, Zoya Popovic, Tatsuo Itoh, and Lany Larson).
7. Characterization of Amplifier Nonlinearities and Their Effects in Communications Systems (Jack East, Wayne Stark, and George I. Haddad).
8. Planar Oriented Passive Components (Yongxi Qian and Tatsuo Itoh).
9. Active and High Performance Antennas (William R. Deal, Vesna Radisic, Yongxi Qian, and Tatsuo Itoh).
10. Microelectromechanical Switches for RF Applications (Sergio P. Pacheco and Linda P. B. Katehi).
11. Micromachined K Band High Q Resonators, Filters, and Low Phase Noise Oscillators (Andrew R. Brown and Gabriel M. Rebeiz,).
12. Transceiver Front End Architectures Using Vibrating Micromechanical Signal Processors (Clark T. C. Nguyen).