OFDM and MC-CDMA for Broadband Multi-User Communications, WLANs and Broadcasting
Orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (OFDM) is a method of digital modulation in which a signal is split into several narrowband channels at different frequencies.
Other Wiley and IEEE Press Books on Related Topics.
I OFDM System Design.
2. Introduction to OFDM.
3. OFDM Transmission over Gaussian Channels.
4. OFDM Transmission over Wideband Channels.
5. Time and Frequency Domain Synchronisation.
6. Adaptive Single and Multi User OFDM.
7. Block Coded Adaptive OFDM.
II OFDM versus MC CDMA Systems, Their Spreading Codes and Peak Factor Reduction.
8. OFDM versus MC CDMA.
9. Basic Spreading Sequences.
10. MC CDMA Performance in Synchronous Environments.
11. Advanced Peak Factor Reduction Techniques.
12. Adaptive Modulation for OFDM and MC CDMA.
13. Successive Partial Despreading Based Multi Code MC CDMA.
III Advanced Topics: Channel Estimation and Multi user OFDM Systems.
List of General Symbols.
14. Pilot Assisted Channel Estimation for Single User OFDM.
15. Decision Directed Channel Estimation for Single User OFDM.
16. Channel Estimation for Multi User OFDM.
17. Detection Techniques for Multi User SDMA OFDM.
18. OFDM Based Wireless Video System Design.
19. Conclusion and Further Research Problems.