ABC of Lung Cancer
Lung Cancer is the most common cause of cancer death and cancer symptoms. The ABC of Lung Cancer is a much needed reference for those treating and caring for patients with lun
1. Epidemiology, risk factors and prevention.
2. Symptoms and assessment.
3. Service organisation and guidelines for referral.
4. Diagnosis and Staging.
5. Small Cell Lung Cancer.
6. Malignant pleural Mesothelioma.
7. Surgery for non-small cell lung cancer.
8. Radiotherapy for non-small cell lung cancer.
9. Combination Therapies for NSCL Cancer.
10. Screening for lung cancer.
11. Supportive and Palliative Care.