Terry Eagleton is one of the most influential contemporary literary theorists and critics. His diverse body of work has been crucial to developments in cultural theory and literary critical practice in modern times, and for a generation of humanities students his writing has been a source of both provocation and enjoyment.
Taal / Language : English
- 1. Eagleton and the Catholic Left
- 2. From Williams to Althusser: Eagleton s Early Literary Criticism
- 3. The Critic as Azdak: Eagleton in the 1980s
- 4. The Ideology of the Postmodern
- 5. Nationalism, Socialism, and Ireland
- 6. The Full Circle?
229 x 159 x 19 mm
Levertijd: 5 tot 11 werkdagen
|Andere titels binnen de rubriek:|