The Year`s Work in Critical and Cultural Theory Volume 7
Now combined in a new series with The Year s Work in English Studies, The Year s Work in Critical and Cultural Theory, edited by Kate McGowan, is an annual narrative bibliography which aims to provide a comprehensive collection of theoretical essays with bibliographies for work published in a given year.
Part I: Critical Theory:.
1. Critical Theory: General: David Walker (University of Sunderland).
2. Semiotics: Adrian Page (University of Luton).
3. Psychoanalysis: Anne Marie Smith (Paris 8 Universite).
4. Feminisms: Jill Lebihan (Sheffield Hallam University).
5. Colonial Discourse / Postcolonial Theory: Patrick Williams (Nottingham Trent University) and Nahem Yousaf (University of Hertfordshire).
6. Historicism: Scott Wilson (Lancaster University).
7. Queer Theories/Cultures: Brett Beemyn (Western Illinois University).
8. Marxism(s) and Post Marxism(s): Glyn Daly: London.
Part II: Culture and Communications:.
9. Cultural Studies: General: Angela Werndly (University of Sunderland).
10. Media Studies: Jeffrey Walsh (The Manchester Metropolitan University).
11. Popular Culture: Hillegonda Rietveld (Goldsmiths College London).
12. Australian Popular Culture and Media Studies: Tara Brabazon (Central Queensland University).
13. Popular Music: David Buckley (Munich).
14. Virtual Cultures: Ian Saunders (University of Western Australia).
15. Film Theory: Susan Puride (Plymouth University).
16. Art Histories and Visual Culture Studies: Angelica Michelis (The Manchester Metropolitan University).
17. Cultural Policy: Robin Trotter (Griffith University).
18. Aboriginal Identity, Culture and Art (Denise Cuthbert, Susan Lowish, Stephen Pritchard and Ceridwen Spark (Monash University).
19. Multiculturalism: Vijay Mishra (University of Alberta).