Philosophy, Semiotics and the Work of Fiction
One of the first books in English on the work of Umberto Eco one of Europe s best known writers and intellectuals.
Note on References.
1. Form, Interpretation and the Open Work.
2. A Critical View of Culture: Mass Communications, Politics and the Avant garde.
3. Introducing the Study of Signs.
4. A Study of Semiotics.
5. Semiotics Bounded and Unbound.
6. Theory and Fiction.
7. Secrets, Paranoia and Critical Reading.
8. Kant, the Platypus and the Horizon.